Volume 15 of New Trends in Qualitative Research (NTQR) will be dedicated to the topic: Qualitative Research During and Post-Pandemic. Themes:
- Rationale and Paradigms of Qualitative Research (theoretical studies, critical reflection about epistemological dimensions, ontological and axiological);
- Systematization of approaches with Qualitative Studies (literature review, integrating results, studies aggregation, meta-analysis, qualitative meta-analysis, meta-synthesis, meta-ethnography);
- Qualitative and Mixed Methods Research (emphasis on research processes that build on mixed methodologies but with priority to qualitative approaches);
- Data Analysis Types (content analysis, discourse analysis, thematic analysis, narrative analysis, etc.);
- Innovative processes of Qualitative Data Analysis (analysis design, articulation, and triangulation of different sources of data – images, audio, video);
- Qualitative Research in Web Context (eResearch, virtual ethnography, interaction analysis, latent corpus on the internet, etc.);
- Qualitative Analysis with Support of Specific Software (usability studies, user experience, the impact of software on the quality of research and analysis).
- Submission of articles (1st version): until August 28, 2022
- Notification to authors (1st review): until October 2, 2022
- Submission of final texts for publication: until October 23, 2022
- Publication of the volume: December 2022
- Submission fee: 45,00 euros (The submission fee must only be paid after the editors confirm that the article fits the scope of the publication, to proceed to the evaluation phase. The fee is not refunded if the article is rejected).
- Publication fee: 150,00 euros (for editing and formatting support, for example, Scielo).
- Cecília Guerra, University of Aveiro – Portugal
- Christina Brasil, University of Fortaleza – Brazil
- María Victoria Martín Cilleros, University of Salamanca – Spain
- Lenora J. Duhn, Queen’s University – Canadá